Thursday, July 29, 2021

Another home made video




 Yesterday I had the whole day free and was promising myself a day out, perhaps a hill walk or day out to the beach.

On a whim though, I decided to make a fun video for the  new album I’ve got coming out soon, which is ironic as constantly putting off fun things to get more “chores” done (like completing all the music stuff I have to do) is kind of what the song this video is for.. is about! 


*TAKE TWO (updated August 2nd 2021)

Well this video, all made with iMovie on my phone, managed to get mangled and deleted in the editing process, and not saved on my (full) cloud space either - so I had to do the whole thing again today, using most of the same originally spontaneous ideas. I’ve saved a private copy to YouTube this time, just in case!


No comments: