Friday, March 11, 2016

Radio Legs.

My avid visitor to this website will know that I recently nipped into The Cat Radio Station to record an interview with Kev 'Legs' Walker.

"... It was watching a concert on TV and him playing about three notes, but those three notes were so beautiful, I thought 'I'll never be able to play lead guitar - never be able to do that'... (the music) all cascades down, goes quiet and he plays these few, plaintive little notes and I thought, 'well maybe I can't do his fancy stuff but I can play those few notes' and then you play a bit more and a bit more, and that's what got me going..."

You can now listen again to the show, Kev played some tracks from Attachment Theories and we also talked about the writing/recording/live cycle and the Nantwich Jazz Festival among other things;


No comments: