Friday, October 09, 2015

It's all about to happen in Nantwich.

Oct 6th, 2015 (Updated 12/10/15)

My appearances at The Words and Music Festival this week;

Wednesday, Oct' 14th 9.30 - The Railway Hotel, Nantwich - Festival Anniversary Night (expect the unexpected).

Saturday, October 17th 10.30am Oxjam opener with The Blue Yellows, Nantwich Square.

Sunday, October 18th 2pm - Enzo Coffee Shop, Nantwich with Dan Logan (& guests).


The other night I went on Steven Bebe's show on Redshift Radio to talk about the upcoming Words and Music Festival and it's fantastic line up including Super-furry front man Gruff Rhys, Frazey Ford, Barbara Dixon, Mark Chadwick and talented super (not-so-furry) talented buddy, Tim Lee
I really think Gruff's American Interior show is going to be unforgettable, perhaps the last time he'll perform this in Northern Europe. I'd recommend finding out a bit more about it, which you can do at http://american-interior.com/. I'm lucky enough to be going to this show and I feel a bit like a 7 year old a week before Christmas.
The Blue Yellows are also playing (see poster) and I'm doing a special show with Dan Logan at the award winning independent coffee shop, Enzo, where I'll also introduce some top talent including UK Folk Award nominees Gilmore and Roberts. That's on Sunday, October 18th from 2pm.

Steve also played a couple of tracks from Attachment Theories.

Listen again here;

No comments: