Saturday, August 22, 2015

Home is where the Heart is - Nantwich Marina Open Day.

Another summer weekend of 2015, another gig by lovely hosts Redshift Radio, plus Jasper, Liz from Redshift's doggie, was celibrating a full year on the planet. Hopefully many more happy, tail-waggie years to come! 

Once again the always brilliant Tim Lee was playing as was Mr Tom Riddle who performed earlier but I unfortunately missed.

This could hardly have been more of a 'home' gig for me except as luck would have it, I am currently staying a whole 2 train rides away, never mind, at least the day was hot and sunny, before the traditional English summer evening monsoon which is going on now as I type! I am personally a big fan of thunder and lightning and heavy rain so no complains from me!

Big thanks to Nantwich Marina !
Tim Lee - always brilliant
unlike my photo, sorry Tim.

Next  gigs;

Sept' 4th - Nantwich Food and Drink Festival with Dan Logan 7-9pm
Sept 5th - The Kings Arms Festival, Salford (5pm) Ticket's HERE.
Sept 26th - with The Blue Yellows at Alderley & Wilmslow Beer & Wine Festival (5pm)
Sept 13th - The Free Love Club, Birmingham.
Oct 14th - TBA!
Oct 18th - TBA!

As you can see, there are some gigs awaiting announcement for Autumn that I cannot go into details of yet, so keep an eye on the gig list on the right hand side of this page (or my facebook, or my twitter, if you can).
Cheers,
J. :)

No comments: