Thursday, May 15, 2014

Warts and All.

You may remember I wrote about a the lovely night at the Cycle Junction gig I did back in March? Well now the whole of my show, warts-and-all is available on youtube. I guess it's the nearest thing I've got to a live DVD so far!

As you know if you were there or read this, the night was very 'purist' in the sense that it was entirely unplugged with no mics, amps or P.A. I was luckily enough to be supported by the outstanding talent of Hayley Strangelove who joined me on No Tobacco. (I'm looking forward to returning the favour at the same unusual venue in July when she returns as half of Baxter). The Warts-and-all aspect of this also refers to the fact that I was brave -or foolish- enough to try out some brand new songs and ideas. You decide!

Set List
Galleries
There She Moves
Big Low Copper Moon
Romeo and Juliet (Dire Straits cover)
Beachcombing
Hard Times (Ray Charles cover)
California Earthquake (Mama Cass cover)
These Bikes are made for riding (based on a song by Lee Hazelwood!)
Forget Her (The Forces of the Night)
No Tobacco No Jesus (joined by Hayley Strangelove)
City of Indifference

See the full gig-list for the Cycle-Junction shop sessions HERE.

No comments: