Monday, October 19, 2009

Take me down to the Coffee Shop - we could dance like Iggy Pop!...

Dayve Dean Sound-checking

Had my first ever coffee house gig on Saturday, & very enjoyable it was too with sets from talented fellow singer-songsters like
Dayve Dean and Chloe & in spite of feeling ill, but in kind of a spaced-out fairly pleasant sort of way. I hope I do some more. Espressos instead of beer. I love them both!

This one was in
The Brew Tea House in Central Liverpool and it was all for Oxfam so we could feel even better about it.

Don't forget our 1st ever gig, it'll be rough and (nearly!) ready;....
Halloween night at the Box, Crewe (Oxjam/Boxjam) with the new Grunge/Folk outfit The BlueYellows.
Loads bands & stalls. Tickets £3 advance from Oxfam, Crewe. Doors 5pm - Late.
Don't forget your scary costume!

No comments: