Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August 25th - The Northern Quarter Festival, Chester

3 Cities, 1 weekend mini-tour, 3.


Big, attentive crowds in the sunshine.
I think the photos will say more than too many words can say here, Chester was blessed with both fine weather and huge, friendly and most importantly music-loving & listening crowds. Thank you, I really appreciate another wonderful audience like that. Huge thanks also to Zola from Alexander's for doing so much behind the scenes and to my lovely friends Steph and Jose with their daughters Alba and Estrella who I think managed to dance through every song of mine - even the slow, miserable ones! Well done them! :)
An on-street stage.
Crowds overlook Alexander's from the famous
Roman city walls.


I saw Ellie Larke play at the Eisteddfod, a great talent,
good to see her again.
(Follow Ellie and her lovely songs HERE).



No comments: