Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Audlem Music & Arts Festival 2014

This Festival featured my first live show with Dan Logan on percussion. Thanks to Verity Gray Photography.
Rain cleared for Bank Holiday Monday
View from near my "mobile hotel"
 This brilliant festival in the apparently quaint village of Audlem belies it's ability to organise and host what must be one of the most enjoyable festivals in the country. It was also my first live appearance with Dan Logan on percussion. Regular blog-readers will know Dan is my producer on the solo album I'm currently working on, more of which soon! 
A signature gratuitous-foot-photo from Verity Gray ;)
The floor mic on Dan's foot-stomp-box meant socks seemed a good idea.
(Castelli cycling socks for connoisseurs).

Video shot by The Shopshire Star Newspaper for an online article.

No comments: